Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Oct 4, 2015

Phoenix Week Two

I was disappointed to find out Monday, Kevin lost four pounds over the weekend. I can not understand how a person loses four pounds in two days. Even with the weight loss, Kevin started feeling better on Tuesday. Matter of fact, he felt good the rest of the week. He felt good enough to do some work on the house.
We saw the radiation doctor on Wednesday, he is quite pleased with Kevin's progress. The tumor is dying from the inside working outward. I guess this is unusual, normally the tumor dies from the inside out because there is less blood feeding it. The doctor said they will start narrowing the focus of the radiation to a more targeted area. Kevin has three to four more weeks of radiation.

Kevin saw his doctor at Envita on Thursday.  He was also pleased with Kevin's progress. They will continue with Chemo for one more week. The rest of Kevin's treatment will be focused on rebuilding his immune system and curing his Lyme disease. The doctor is saying mid November Kevin's treatment should be complete!

I went back to the gym this week. I can sure tell it has been about a year since I worked out. I did upper body on Tuesday. Thursday I worked lower body. I over did it a bit, I hurt for days afterwards.

I found out our community offers water aerobics every weekday. I plan on going on Tuesdays and Thursdays, then going to the gym. I do however plan on buying a one piece swimsuit before I start!


No comments:

Post a Comment