Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Oct 18, 2015

Phoenix Week Four

Kevin's chemo treatment ended a week ago. He is still has two weeks of radiation however they have shrunk the area getting radiated. His tongue hurts a great deal, but his appetite is very good. I am cooking enough food for a small army. He has lost a lot of weight. He did gain a pound this week, hopefully this trend will continue.



The weather here is still warm. It sure doesn't feel like fall! We have had a few triple digit days. There have been a few thunderstorms as well.

On the days Kevin feels good enough, he has been working on the house. So far, he has scraped and patched some holes in the kitchen walls and ceiling. He has taken down the ugly boxed light over the peninsula and primed the walls. The house still needs a lot of work before it can be sold.

I have been crocheting up a storm. I plan on bringing back Strings and Bling. I'd like to have more product made before I bring the site up. I am working on a surprise project as well. I have quite a bit of work left on it before Yule. I have also been taking two online classes: HTML 5 and Algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment