Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Oct 25, 2015

Phoenix Week Five

Kevin only has three more days of radiation. We are hoping Kevin's mouth starts healing soon after the treatments. It has been causing him a lot of anguishing pain. It seems his nausea wasn't as bad last week, I am grateful.



Friday, we had lunch at Teharu Sushi. Small plates are on a conveyor belt that goes around the entire restaurant. When you see something you want, you pick the plate off the belt. The price of plate is designated by it's color. The most expensive being $2.00. For $24.00, we both left stuffed! I am looking forward to going back.

I am behind in my online classes. I plan on reinstated my 45 minute schedule. I am know this will help me catch up on my blog, cleaning, and classes.

Strings and Bling still doesn't have product listed. I really need to get on that, I have a lot of items piling up in the closet.

Last week, we painted the kitchen ceiling. It looks wonderful. Kevin installed a light fixture over the peninsula. We did pick out the paint for the cabinets and walls, but have not purchased either yet. Once everything in the kitchen is painted, it will be ready for the new floor. We still have a lot of work to do on the rest of the house before that can happen. However, the kitchen was in the worst shape of all the rooms, so the rest should go relatively fast.

We decided to go back Iowa for Christmas. I am not looking forward to the cold, but I am looking forward to seeing out friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment