Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Nov 8, 2015

Phoenix-Week Seven

Kevin's mouth is feeling much better. There is only one spot in his mouth is hurting now. He is also producing more saliva. He hasn't gain any weight over the last couple of weeks, but he hasn't lost any either.

We are leaving for Austin the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We don't have any Thanksgiving plans as of yet. I am hoping we get back to Austin at a reasonable hour so I can go to the store. There is absolutely no food at home. I mean none. I am going back to work on December 1st. Kevin will be coming back to Phoenix to finish up his treatment and work on the house.

The process on the kitchen is going good. There is only one small section on wall left to paint. Kevin painted the inside of the cabinets. All he has left to do is paint one side of the cabinet doors. There is still a lot of paint to be done. Did I mention we both hate painting?

I have been crocheting a lot. I did add a few things to Facebook but only one scarf to my website.

The plan is still go back to Iowa for Christmas. I am so not looking forward to the cold weather, but we are both looking forward to seeing our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment