Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Jul 5, 2015

My Obsession Continues

Last week I planted two okra plants, four Malabar spinach, four Seminole pumpkin, one summer squash, one dwarf Barbados cherry tree and two eggplants. I plan was not do anymore planting until fall.  Plus, I had all week off with a lot of time on my hands and I found a 3-pk of 45 gallon grow bags for only $35.00!


I did having difficultly finding space for the grow bags. I did some rearranging of the all the pots I have and ended up putting one in a mostly shaded area, one that only gets morning sun, and the other in direct sun.

Full sun bag. Three okra plants.


Morning sun bag. Winter Squash.

Shade bag. Kale and Chard.
Replant of dead flowers.
Replanted yellow pot.
Replanted dead plant with a corkscrew plant.

So goes the planting for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment