Heart of Carrot

Heart of Carrot

Jun 28, 2015

Exile is Over!

My self imposed exile from Natural Gardener's, well any garden center is over. I am the first to admit, I may have had a problem when I went shopping. It seems, I could not leave any garden center without spending at least $100. No kidding. I decided I finally have a handle on my addiction and it was time try out my new found self control. Although, I did not go alone. Kevin went with me...just in case.

The cool this about Natural Gardener's is they have a rewards card. For every $10.00 you spend, you get a stamp. It does takes 20 stamps to fill a card. I got to use my rewards card on my visit, so I only ended up spending $7.90. Woo hoo me! I bought two Malabar Spinach plants, two okra plants, a Dwarf Barbados Cherry Tree, and a flower to replace one that died.

In other news, I finally planted the Seminole Pumpkins I ordered. Fingers crossed. Also, Kevin is going to build a grass box as soon as my friend from Iowa sends me some Kentucky Bluegrass seed.

I do not plan on doing any more planting until fall. Then, no garden center will be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment